tirsdag den 23. april 2013

News from Hulduworld

Jeg har fået tilsendt det fine tidsskrift The Bitter Oleander med en stor, rig feature om den færøske poet Tóroddur Poulsen,

inkl. dette barndomsminde:

When I got to middle school, I often played hooky after lunch and went to the library or down to the harbor. I also used to get up to Kirkjubøreyn when the weather was good. The rocky landscape up there fascinated me. I used write small poems on slips of paper and put them under the stones. Whenever I went back, I'd always look under the stones, but my poems were gone. I thought that huldufólk had taken them, so I wrote new ones and left them up there too. I hope those poems weren't published in the hulduworld, because they were lousy and rhymed.



(fundet på billedsøgning på "huldufólk")

og dette digt

Super 8

childhood
is
always
in front
like a
dog
pulling
a sled along
the ice
into
the sun

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar